Greetings, welcome to Shy fan fiction theatre. * puffs pipe * As you know, the world of Shy is a very dangerous place, full of goombas, koopas, and various other entities that can send you screaming into the night at the mere mention of their wretched names. The following story is written by the wonderful and stupendously honorable Tengai, who’s Shy self is a notorious bandit leader known as Tendaru.
* Shea=Shei, Lumi=Rumi *
P.S. There are many cameos of people from the mechadrake oekaki and from shy itself,
CAN YOU FIND THEM?


Underestimated



Our story begins in the mountains as our hero Tendaru steps out of his tent in the bandit camp, while pleasantly breathing in the crisp mountain air.
"It’s a nice day is it not?"
He turned in the direction of Zironia, his second in command and fellow Kamenbito, who was sleeping up against a tree. She looked up at him slightly and replied,
"Not now sir Tendaru, I’m still worn out from last night’s raid."
"Oh, was that caravan of banished goombas too much for you?"
He chuckled and punched her lightly on her shoulder.
"Very funny." She then nodded off back to sleep.
It was then when he heard a snap of twigs somewhere behind him, he had to be extra cautious these days, his tribe was still at war with a neighboring troop of Tweeters who took up residence just south of their current position.
"Who’s there?"
His question went unanswered, that is, if you call a high pitched laugh an answer.
"I’m warning you."
He slowly withdrew sword at his hip. Still more laughter. It was then when all his anxieties were put to rest. It was only a pair of kamenbito girls, two of them. The one in front seemed to be in charge, she was wearing a red robe, and the front of her hair fell into sharp wisps near her chin. The second wore an identical robe, except she had her hair done in pigtails.
"Who are you? What do you want?!"
He gestured with his sword menacingly.
"I’m Shei, and she’s Rumi, can you help us?" Said the wispy haired one.
"We need directions to the village just south of here." Said the pigtail one.
"Sorry, no can do." He could not go south, there were so many Tweeters and so little of them.
"Why?"
"Just because."
Tendaru was famous for his stubbornness throughout the tribe.
"Getting into an argument with sir Tendaru is like a mushroom person arm wrestling a koopa, you ain’t got a chance." At least that’s how Benamas, the tribe’s resident fly guy put it.
"Listen, we are tired. If you take us there, there’s a bag of COINS in it for ya." Said Shei smiling.
Tendok’s ears perked up, his tribe had only gotten twelve coins total from the raid on the goomba caravan on the previous night. And twelve coins would only buy you so many weapons and supplies. Needless to say, Tendaru’s tribe was in a financial crisis. They needed the money.
"Fine, but if there is any trouble on the way there, you have to help us, my men are weak and can hardly defend themselves. So if you help, we will pay YOU three coins each."
"Deal."
The next hours flew by fast, Tendaru had to wake Zironia, Doibela, and Hayvelon up. And last but not least, get Benamas out from one of his favorite sleeping spots, up in the branches of trees. It took about 2 hours for them to uproot the tents, gather the supplies, and get moving, and it would take 3 more hours for them to reach the village. Once they arrived, they encountered what Tendaru and his tribe most feared, the troop of Tweeters. They did not see them coming, they struck on swift and silent wings, their presence only revealed when they shouted out their signature German battle cry. They attacked with spears and small handheld axes, and had a reputation for being absolutely ruthless and fearsome in battle. Tendaru had heard the story while eavesdropping on a conversation between a pale silvery haired kamenbito and tall blue haired one in his favorite pub, the "Pokey’s Thorn". They spoke of the VERY creatures they were fighting, who were famous for brutally slaughtering their victims and making weapons and masks from their bones.
"Keep your guard up!!"
Tendaru glanced over his shoulder in mid battle just in time to see Rumi muttering some unintelligible words and waving her hands in a strange manner.
"She’s a mage….." Thought Tendaru in amazement. But just when the were about to be overcome,

POOF

And just like that, they were gone. Every single last Tweeter was gone, simply….. vanished.
"She had cast a spell of banishment." Thought Tendaru in horror.
The spell of banishment was quite deadly, very few survived it. And those who did often described it as hellish. You were said to experience a strange floating feeling, and within a millisecond, you entire body was consumed by a pain like no other. And after that, you were said to have been transported to a dark negative dimension. Where you drifted aimlessly for all eternity. There was one spell that could be used to save them, but you could only save one, and the spell required the soul of a person outside the dimension.
"There’s no hope for them now." Said Shei, putting away her dagger.
"You saved us." Said Tendaru. "I guess that means you want to be paid now."
Shei and Rumi nodded.
"As much as I hate to do this." Thought Tendaru.
He then turned around only to find that the bag of coins on his belt meant to pay the girls was gone. In shock, he also noticed that his tribe’s private money bag, the one that contained the money from the night before, was gone too.
"Have any of you seen my-"
Shei and Rumi were gone. And his men were temporarily stunned by some sort of magic. Tendaru fell to his knees and laughed.
"Well, they really showed me."
That’s when he remembered something his father had told him,

Never underestimate anybody.